for furniture and large appliances
Household Goods has a limited pickup service staffed mainly by volunteers. We pick up furniture and large appliances in Acton, Boxborough, Carlisle, Concord, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Sudbury and Westford. We typically schedule 4+ weeks ahead.
- We are unable to pick up certain large items on the Donation Guidelines list (for example, TVs over 36in, bookcases, cabinets, hutches, etc. greater than 42 in wide).
- We ask that items be placed in a garage or first floor if at all possible.
- Please help our truck crew volunteers by having clear access, your items ready for pickup and small items bagged and ready to go
- You must have at least one essential furniture or large appliance item. For pickups, essential items are defined as mattresses, dressers and bureaus, kitchen/dining tables, and sofas.
- We appreciate a minimum $35 donation for our limited pickup service (this covers our gas and insurance for our truck, as we do not charge our clients nor social service agencies)
Schedule a Pickup
Please call us at 978-635-1710 then press 4 to schedule a pickup, or to ask questions about delivering items to us. You can also contact us about schedule a pickup using the form below.
We appreciate a minimum $35 donation for our limited pickup service. This covers our gas and insurance for our truck, as we do not charge our clients or social service agencies.