Make a Difference Every Month
You can help someone make a home right here in Massachusetts.
When you donate to Household Goods through regular monthly donations, you are choosing to really make a difference. Your monthly support helps Household Goods continue to fulfill its mission to provide people in need with help furnishing a home.
Why give monthly?
When you donate to Household Goods on a monthly basis, you provide consistent support to fund the ongoing needs of helping people make a home. This means people who come to Household Goods will be able to have beds with pillows and sheets, a dresser, table and chairs – all helping to create a comfortable home environment.
Monthly donors can make automated monthly payments of any amount by credit card, through donor-advised funds, through their bank, or by sending in monthly cash or check donations.
A monthly donation is simple to set up, saves time and effort, and helps Household Goods help people make a home month after month.
More reasons to become a monthly donor:
- Automatic payments are time-saving and convenient
- Smaller donations add up to a larger donation over time
- A regular flow of funds helps Household Goods in its day-to-day planning
- Your donation will be put to work immediately, month after month
Use our secure form to set up your monthly giving
How Can Your Monthly Donation Help?
Here are just a few examples:
Provides truck rental vouchers so 20 families can transport goods and furniture from Household Goods to their homes
Furnishes homes for 5 families in need
Provides beds for 12 people in need
Furnishes homes for 3 families in need
Furnishes a home for a family of 4
Furnishes a home for a single individual in need
Your donation will help:
- Those recently homeless
- Those fleeing domestic violence
- Children, youth, or elderly in need of services
- Those living with a disability or illness
- Families trying to get by on minimum wage