Make a Difference Every Month
You can help someone make a home right here in Massachusetts.
When you donate to Household Goods through regular monthly donations, you are choosing to really make a difference. Your monthly support helps Household Goods continue to fulfill its mission to provide people in need with help furnishing a home.
Why give monthly?
When you donate to Household Goods on a monthly basis, you provide consistent support to fund the ongoing needs of helping people make a home.
Monthly donors can make automated monthly payments of any amount by credit card, through donor-advised funds, through their bank, or by sending in monthly cash or check donations.
A monthly donation is simple to set up, saves time and effort, and helps Household Goods help people make a home month after month.
More reasons to become a monthly donor:
- Automatic payments are time-saving and convenient
- Smaller donations add up to a larger donation over time
- A regular flow of funds helps Household Goods in its day-to-day planning
- Your donation will be put to work immediately, month after month
Use our secure form to set up your monthly giving
How Does Your Monthly Donation Help?
Provides truck rental vouchers so 20 families can transport goods and furniture from Household Goods to their homes
Furnishes homes for 5 families in need
Provides beds for 12 people in need
Furnishes homes for 3 families in need
Furnishes a home for a family of 4
Furnishes a home for a single individual in need
Your donation will help:
- Those recently homeless
- Those fleeing domestic violence
- Children, youth, or elderly in need of services
- Those living with a disability or illness
- Families trying to get by on minimum wage