2022 Gratitude Gala Live Auction Items
We gather on Saturday, April 30 for a wonderful evening of fun and inspiration to celebrate 30+ years of helping people make a home. Take a look at our very special auction items, which will be presented by our host, David Brown, and get ready to put your best bid forward!
Peter Batchelder is known for his compelling depictions of a New England barn and landscape. His work is rich with color and fluid brushwork. Peter states about the painting, “My neighbor’s farm sits across a meadow and stone wall, on a slope that descends to a treeline that marks the line between woods and the farm’s meadows. As the sun sets, its light streams through the trees and casts long shadows across the meadow and onto the west side of the barn. It gives the scene a zebra-like sense, where the shadows paint the contours of the land, and then abruptly climb the vertical of the structure. It’s amazing how this one place can look so different at different times of day. Soft and hazy in the morning, and bright, bold and dramatic in late afternoon.”
Custom-made Children’s Mini Costume Collection
Donated by Amanda Mujica, Amanda Mujica Design
Four custom made kids’ costumes (ages 2-12), plus an additional costume for Halloween by professional designer Amanda Mujica.
Do you have a child in your life who dreams of life on the stage? Or a little someone who loves to play dress up and make believe? Costume designer and seamstress Amanda Mujica will make a 4-piece costume collection. AND an additional piece for every little one’s favorite dress up holiday–Halloween. Pirates? Princesses? Ninjas? Or even a Pirate Princess Ninja?! You or your little ones can design (and dream!) the five custom costumes with the colors and fabrics you love and they will be made in their custom sizes.
12 months of fresh baked and delivered desserts plus personal pie making instruction by former owner of ButterGirl Baking Co., Laurelyn Roberts
Donated by Laurelyn Roberts, former owner of ButterGirl Baking Co.
Each month, select from an assortment of a freshly baked desserts and they will be delivered to you the same day they are baked by the former owner of ButterGirl Baking Co., Laurelyn Roberts. In addition, spend an afternoon in your home with Laurelyn, learning how to make, roll/assemble and bake a pie from scratch.
Boston Bruins Experience
Four loge tickets to a mutually agreed upon 2022-2023 Boston Bruins regular season home game prior to January 1, 2023. Also includes an experience which will be determined prior to the game date and subject to change due to NHL regulations. In addition, enjoy delicious Italian food and traditional hospitality in Boston’s North End at Tresca with a $300 gift card.
Experience Concord with Friends and Family
Explore Concord like you never have before! Package includes four tickets to:
- Four tickets to the Orchard House and four canvas totes each with a lovely ceramic mug and a tin of Orchard House Little Women tea blended exclusively for the Orchard House by Harney and Sons Fine Teas;
- A private, guided walking tour of Concord for four by Beth Williams. Learn about the Town’s rich history. Each participant receives a complimentary Concord tee-shirt;
- Concord Museum Garden Tour & Concord Museum. The Concord Museum Garden Tour, on June 3 & 4, 2022, rain or shine, is self-guided and self-paced beginning each day at 9am and continuing to 4pm. Includes free admission to the Concord Museum.
Portrait Session and Portsmouth, NH Overnight
Donated by Mallory Portraits
A signature portrait session experience with Mallory Portraits, a highly specialized, heirloom-quality, photography portrait studio located in Portsmouth, NH. Includes a 14-inch fine art photography portrait on museum-grade canvas plus a one-night stay at the Marriott AC Hotel in Portsmouth NH.
Getaway Cabin Stay
Donated by Getaway
A two-night stay in a Getaway cabin. At Getaway, “we believe in making space for more free time. Just two hours outside major cities, Getaway’s cozy cabins provide restorative stays in nature where you can take a break from work, wifi, and routines, and enjoy the company of those who matter most.”
Case of Wine
Donated by West Concord Wine and Spirits, Concord, MA
A case of red and white wine, curated by West Concord Wine and Spirits.
Clean Out Your House
Donated by Clean Out Your House
This 2 hour clean-out service at your home is perfect for anyone who is downsizing, preparing for a move, or just looking to reduce clutter. Includes removal! Good for home or business.
Clark Farm CSA Membership
Donated by Clark Farm, Carlisle, MA
Clark Farm, in Carlisle, MA, produces certified organic vegetables and berries for its CSA community, farm stand and local farm-to-table restaurant. Package includes:
- Summer Share 2022: 12 weeks of once-weekly vegetable distributions. Begins the second week of June and runs through the end of August. Assorted seasonal crops include lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, fresh onions, carrots, spinach, potatoes, summer squash, cucumbers, cooking greens, broccoli, tomatoes, and more. Includes Pick-Your-Own share.
- Flower Share 2022: Fresh-cut pick-your-own flowers beginning in mid-July and ending in the fall. Varieties include sunflowers, zinnias, snapdragons, strawflowers, and more.